Evolve works with clients from pre-clinical stages of product development through final commercialization. We provide you with a dedicated work cell for your project and can accommodate breaks in production due to re-design and regulatory delays. Where interruptions might otherwise lead to cost delays due to transit problems, we provide you with a close, protected, environment maintained for your project and can start back up without having to reconfigure equipment or re-train staff. The fact that we are in the United States, in easy-to-access Silicon Valley, means that your engineers can be at Evolve and watch production in a matter of minutes or a few hours, rather than days or weeks.
We serve a wide network of industries, including medical and bio-technology, printing equipment, defense and aerospace, semi-conductor, mechanical and scientific equipment (wide-format printing, optics), and industrial automation robotics.
Evolve's customers need low-to-medium volume mechanical assembly and may be experiencing the following:
- Are in second - or third-stage of VC funding and approaching clinical trials
- Are struggling to maintain quality of in-house manufacturing during expansion
- Are in need of a contract manufacturing partner who can “own” quality
- Have worked previously with a contract manufacturer that did not meet quality control needs, production specifications, output reliability or targeted budgets
- Are eager to collaborate with a like-minded company such as Evolve.
Finally, our customers enjoy a clear vision of pricing, risk management and transparency. Through our good-faith relationships, Evolve builds trust during the entire manufacturing process. We deliver to specification, on time, every time.